- See some of the amazing things people are doing with App Inventor
- Can We Fix Computer Science Education in America?
- App Creation Inspires Student Entrepreneurs
- Transforming High School Computing: A Call to Action
- Girls in IT Infographic - Technology is everywhere but where are the girls?
- Computer Science: Not Just an Elective Anymore
- College Board Website
- Advanced Placement Computer Science Principles Website
- CS Principles Curriculum Framework Booklet
- AP Central Resources - Coming Soon
- AP Teacher Community: The AP Teacher Community is a professional learning network connecting AP Computer Science teachers worldwide. Inside this community, you'll see resources and discussion threads that will help answer questions you might have and share ideas. You are encouraged to participate in this community, whether it be sharing resources, asking questions, or helping answer others' questions. This community is available for additional classroom support. Click to join the AP Computer Science Community directly.
- Computer Science Principles Pilot Teacher Community